Course Scheduler Ver. 3.1
Course Scheduler helps department heads, school principals, and
deans schedule courses, teachers, students and rooms. Courses
entered on weekly grid on a teacher, students, or room schedule, and
other two schedules are built automatically. If a scheduling
occurs (ie: teacher, students, or room is busy when you are trying to
it), the program alerts you and asked if you want to override the
Any number of schedules may be open at one time and schedules can be
moved, cascaded, tiled and resized like any other window. The picture
shows multiple schedules opened and cascaded. Click here to download a
version: Course Scheduler Demo.
Course Scheduler Ver. 3.1 with multiple schedules opened and
Program features include:
- Scheduling Wizard to take you step-by-step through the
- Tabular listing of all courses which can be sorted by
students, room, or time.
- Automatic tallying of teacher and students credit hours
hours as courses are scheduled.
- Printouts of all courses or teacher, students, and room
- Cut and paste courses.
- Unlimited number of user-defined time periods which can
for each day.
- Export the Course Scheduler file to Microsoft Excel®
- Export a Faculty Load Report to Microsoft Excel®.
- Export a Students Load Report to Microsoft Excel®.
- Open the Course Scheduler file in Microsoft Access®.
- Find free times for any number of teachers so meetings
- Find substitute teachers, students, and rooms for any
- Build templates for each semester or quarter so the
students, and rooms don't have to be re-typed each time that semester
quarter is scheduled.
- Leave the teacher, students, and/or room blank if desired.
- Uninstaller included with the program.
What the program does not do:
- It does not keep track of individual student demographics such as
addresses, telephone numbers, or attendance. The term "students" in
program refers to a group of students such as seniors, freshmen, or 8th
- Version 3.1 is not backward compatible with earlier versions of
Scheduler. (ie: version. 3.1 cannot read files created by version. 3.0)
- IBM® 486 or higher compatible computer.
- Minimum of 4 megabytes of RAM memory.
- Minimum of 4 megabyte of available hard disk space.
- CGA or higher video.
- Graphics-capable printer.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Windows® 95, or greater, including XP® and
Vista®. If Windows NT 4.0,
Service Pack 3 or
greater must be installed.
Return to home page.
Go to order form.